St. Matthew wants to remind you that we offer electronic giving as a way to automate your regular weekly offering. Electronic giving offers convenience for individual congregation members and provides much-needed donation consistency for our congregation.
Direct Debit Giving is used to automatically transfer funds from your checking or savings account to the church’s bank account.
The Simply Giving® Program
Through Simply Giving®, your offerings are made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account. You determine the frequency of your automatic donation – weekly, semi monthly or monthly – the option is yours. Your donation is deposited into the St. Matthew bank account on the same day it is withdrawn from your account
Benefits to you and St. Matthew
Simply Giving® is a reliable, safe way to move your stewardship plan into action. It allows you to share your donations through planned giving and activates your generosity into ongoing stewardship. Because your donation is given consistently, you won’t need to play “catch-up” at year-end or worry about forgotten checkbooks or missed Sunday offerings. But you’re not the only one that benefits. St. Matthew benefits from steady, more predictable revenues throughout the year, more efficient bookkeeping, and greater confidence in meeting its financial commitments.
How do I participate?
- Download and Print the Authorization Form by clicking on this link (pdf file)
- Using black ink, complete the personal information section including name, address and telephone numbers.
- Indicate whether this is a new enrollment/authorization, a change in amount, or a change in bank account.
- Designate which fund(s) your donation should go to and the amount.
- Select the frequency of your offering.
- Indicate the account type. Attach a voided check or savings deposit slip to the enrollment form for a new enrollment or change in bank account.
- Sign and date the Account Holder Signature section.
- Place the completed form in the Offering Plate or mail it to the church office.
Who do I call if I have more questions about the Simply Giving® program?
Call Colleen Dubs at 717-637-7101.
How do I cancel or change my authorization?
Call Colleen — changes or cancellations can be immediately made!